RESERVE BEFORE ORDERING
With so many things to consider – lighting, electricity, furniture, decoration, signage, and so on – getting your stand ready requires careful preparation. To make the task easier, you can plan and save any number of designs. To do so, you must be logged in, not just in browse mode. This allows you to try out various options before placing your order. It's a great way to build your stand step by step and then make stress-free decisions. By following the eight steps listed below, you can design a stand that completely meets your expectations.
1. Create your shopping lists
- If need be, to prepare for your event, you can create one or more shopping lists.
- Just select the items you need and add them to your list.
2. Design your stand
Using these shopping lists, you can plan, develop and change multiple stand designs adapted to your needs, referring to our online services catalogue. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Design a comprehensive project that includes every service you need
- Order the services you need, which we have broken down into groups (lighting, Internet connection, decorative elements, etc.).
- Whichever method you use, you can compare your various designs (or shopping lists) created in your customer account, perfecting them as you go along.
- Saving multiple shopping lists allows you to design more than one stand and compare options in a single click.
- Useful tip: remember to keep track of the various time constraints, such as deadlines for ordering and dates after which surcharges apply.
- Drawing up multiple stand designs (or shopping lists) allows you instantly see the total cost of each design.
- These scenarios can be very useful when presenting your budget proposals to your management and your staff, or to your customers if you are a decorator.
- Useful tip: to save time, you can share your shopping list by email from your customer account.
5. Name your designs
- When creating shopping lists for your stands and events, make sure you give them clear, easy-to-understand titles.
- For example, use the name of the event and your stand number as a prefix. Then add a phrase to distinguish your various designs –e.g. "VIP_F15_minimum" / "VIP_F15_standard" /"VIP_F15_maximum".
- This will make it easier for you to identify your options, particularly if you are organising several events simultaneously.
- In any case, avoid using vague file names, such as "Project 1", "Project 2", etc. They will quickly become indistinguishable, even for you.
- Useful tip: Don't create large numbers of projects.
6. Have your project validated
- If you have any technical issues you are uncertain about, we recommend that you check with Viparis's Exhibitor Services before placing your order.
- Doing so will give you the confidence that your design can be built.
- You will receive an answer as quickly as possible (within 72 hours).
7. Place your order
- Saving your shopping list is not the final step.
- When you have made your final choices, don't forget to place your order.
- Use your login and password to access your customer account, and then click on "Add to shopping cart".
- Useful tip: remember to delete any unused shopping lists.
8. Settling your order
- Don't forget to pay for your order. It will only be processed once your payment has been received.
- To speed processing of your order, opt for a fast, secure transaction by credit card.
- Please note that Viparis does not save your credit card details after payment.